Thursday, November 18, 2010

Font Happiness!

Being an avid scrapbooker and graphic designer, I LOVE fonts! 
I came across kevinandamanda.com, a site that has a page called Fonts for Peas and they will make a font of your own handwriting! How sweet it that! 
Scrapbookers always say that doing journaling in your own handwriting is a must so it will be preserved and seen for generations! Doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but don't you just love a handwritten note from someone and without even looking at the signature, you know instantly who it's from? With our computer age, handwriting and penmanship are almost a lost art. Thought this personal font was a great way to blend the old with the new! ( or maybe it's just cuz I'm too lazy to sit down and pick up a pen!)
So, anyway...I followed that instructions on the site and will let you know when I get "my font" back...of course, I named it "jomarie!"




Here's the site....take a look!
Just love their sense of humor!
Actually today's post on their site was about making your blogging experience better...
looks like some great suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment