Friday, November 12, 2010

All 'Bout Etsy

I discovered Etsy after my oldest daughter opened a "shop" on it.....what an awesome way to showcase your talent and earn some extra cash while your at it! I tried the craft fair circuit a number of years back....my children were small and I just didn't have the time to build up a inventory to make it really worth it. I haven't forgotten how fulfilling it was to sew and craft each item.....so....I'm thinkin'....maybe Etsy is the way to go? We'll see....I'll sure to keep you posted.
My direct supervisor at work has this amazing wardrobe of rings....seems everyday where is a different one to match her outfit. These aren't just small, unassuming rings....instead they are on the larger side with  sweet, shabby chic twist to them. Well I came across a Etsy shop called The Ardent Sparrow that has "A Ring of the Month" Club..... This club was featured on The Ardent Sparrow blog and this is how the club was described:  "One unique (not otherwise sold) ring each month, shipped out to you (or a friend) on the first Tuesday of every month"





I'd encourage to check out the shop and see the beautiful rings, plus so much more!



Here's one of my personal fav's.....it's a limited edition. Just might have to go on "someone's" Christmas list!

Hey, aren't you proud of me.....two posts in one week....maybe I'm getting the hang of this blogging!

1 comment:

  1. hooray! two in one week! :) i love the picture in your last post!:)

    ReplyDelete